ROTARY CLUB OF MT ELIZA COMMUNITY TRUST FUND
ABN 24 820 824 929
The RCME Community Trust Fund (Trust) is a tax effective way of supporting our community.
The Trust is an Ancillary Public Fund registered with the Australian Charities & Not for Profit Commission. Having Deductible Gift Recipient endorsement from the Australian Taxation Office, donations to the Trust over $2 are tax deductible.
+ the Trust provides the integrity of Rotary
+ no management or service fees are deducted, so all funds work for the purpose of the Trust
+ The Trust supports local and overseas community development projects in line with the high
principles and practices applied by Rotary and that are eligible beneficiaries within the
+ Donations may be nominated to be retained in perpetuity in the Trust or for onward distribution to an eligible beneficiary.
Some of the past beneficiaries of disbursements from the Trust are: -
- Australian Cervical Cancer Foundation - immunisation program in Bhutan
- Interplast Australia—assist plastic surgery teams in Asia/Pacific
- Riding for Disabled—assist acquire horses for Mornington Peninsula branch
- Disaster Aid Australia - assist acquire Skyjuice clean water systems
- Wheelchairs for Kids—acquire new wheelchairs for children in Cambodia
THE TRUST IS AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR BEQUESTS, ESTATE PLANNING AND MEMORIAL GIVING.
Donations may be made by: -
+ cheque forwarded to the Trust at PO Box 95 Mt Eliza 3930 ; or
+ direct on line payment system.
The Trustee is the Rotary Club of Mt Eliza Inc ABN 91 768 039 67